Tuition and Fees
Attending the Chapman MBA in Prague is 75% less expensive than the attending the same MBA taught at Chapman University in California. Tuition for the program amounts to CZK 450,000 (about USD 21,500*), including the mandatory instructional materials fee. The tuition fee can be paid in installments.
Moreover, the living cost in the Czech Republic is considerably lower. General living costs for a month are as follows: apartment rent USD 400, public transport USD 25, and food USD 150 (you can see more information here).
Complete list of tuition and fees
- Admission fee: CZK 4,500 (USD 214*).
- Tuition for the entire program: CZK 450,000 (about USD 21,500*)
- Instructional materials fee: CZK 20,000 (USD 952*) – might be waived, please see below.
- Tuition for a single class: See at the bottom of the page.
- Graduation fee: CZK 800 (USD 38*).
If you submit your application and pay the admission fee by the Early Action deadline (June 30), you will be waived from paying the instructional materials fee. Thus you will save CZK 20,000 which represents almost 5 % of the tuition.
- No instalment fee: paying the tuition and the instructional fee in a lump sum.
- 2% instalment fee: down pay of CZK 227,272 (= CZK 222,728 tuition + CZK 4,545 instalment fee) and installment plan in a total amount of CZK 227,272.
- 4% instalment fee: down pay of CZK 115,980 (= CZK 102,062 tuition + CZK 13,918 instalment fee) and installment plan in a total amount of CZK 347,938.
If you wish to pay in installments, the payment plan can be fully customized to reflect your preference. The only condition is that the tuition shall be paid in full before you finish your studies. Please contact our Director for Finance, Zdeněk Johanovský at email@example.com for more information.
No matter which option you choose, the down payment shall be paid before the beginning of the first course of the MBA program.
Visa and deposit
In order to receive an acceptance letter for visa purposes you will also need to pay a deposit of CZK 60,000 on your tuition on top of the application fee. The deposit will be deducted from the down payment.
(In the event of a visa denial or a rejection by Chapman University you will obtain a full refund (less banking fees, and the application fee) upon presentation of the denial evidence.)
How to pay the application fee and the tuition
The fee can be paid by credit card or cash on campus or via bank transfer from anywhere.
AAU’s bank details are as follows:
- Name of Bank: RAIFFEISEN BANK
- Address: Vodičkova 38, 111 21 Prague 1
- Name of Account: Anglo-americká vysoká škola
- Note for the recipient: Your full name
- SWIFT Code: RZBC CZ PP
- CZK Account Number: 5041018306/5500
Chapman University also grants certificates in individual MBA courses according to students’ individual areas of interest or specialization. During three weekends, students can strengthen their expertise in a particular field without completing the whole MBA degree. The credits from these courses may be transferable towards an advanced degree program. The price of individual courses can be calculated from the number of credits listed at MBA Tentative Schedule. The price for one credit is 9,800 CZK (USD 466*). Students are also required to pay an admission fee of 4,500 CZK (USD 214*).
*At the exchange rate of CZK 21 / USD 1. The amount in USD may vary in accordance with the current exchange rate.